The last month has flown by...for a while there was just nothing really happening in our lives of much interest so I didn't want to bore you with my endless chatter. Then we took an impromtu trip to Nebraska to attend my Grandma's funeral. She had quadruple bypass surgery at the end of August and after an uphill battle of a recovery, she passed away. It still doesn't seem real that she is no longer at her house.
While we were in Nebraska, we got to see quite a few family members which is always so nice. The Little Man also started crawling and in the past week has become quite the speedy crawler. I think he is still a faster roller but he can corner much better with the knew method of locomotion. The dog water bowl is his favorite destination.
Other big news in the fam is that Grace got her first haircut. We were thinking Will might beat her out at this particular milestone but when her hair started to look like a mullet, I knew that something needed to be done. I was stressed that we would cut off all of her curls but much to my pleasure....they are still there!!! And in the humidity of Nebraska, they were so much more curlier! We'll post pictures of the big event soon. I only shed a few tears watching my little baby girl getting her first trim.
Today Grace and I went to a movie together....only her 2nd time in a theatre. She sat on my lap for about 3/4 of the movie which was such a treat for me. I was feeling all special and so loved until she stood up and loudly announced that she was "really lonely for brother William." I will have to say that it is very cute how much they love each other.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment