Thursday, July 19, 2007

Busy Week

This has been an awesome week with Cousin Henry visiting. I think Henry is just so sweet and since his Mommy is not around I get to be the one holding him and cuddling with him....what a special treat for me!!! He is doing so great and he and Grace are having such a fun time together. They've had their moments but once I figured out to stay out of the squirmishes things pretty much blow over quickly! We've been attending day camp at our church this week so they have been very occupied and having a lot of fun. We've also been to two birthday parties so I think Henry may be thinking Idaho is the land of cake and ice cream! So, I am seeing glimpses of life with a boy child as Henry has brought us much bathroom humor and lots of tooting! He loves it when Will toots (which happens a lot!) and calls the little guy Mr. Toots. Grace just rolls with laughter which is oh so encouraging to Henry! Grace has also taught Henry a few things herself, including the V-word....sorry Kim! Maybe that one will blow over if it isn't getting mentioned!

So on Sunday I decide to be all fancy and grill some hot dogs for the kids. We also have some corn on the cob. Henry climbs up to the table and gets this excited voice and big eyes and says "this is my favorite!" I was feeling so happy inside. He has proceeded to say this at every meal every day. I am either really hitting the nail on the head as far as meal times go or this guy knows how to make a lady fell like a million bucks. He is such a hoot!

No comments: