Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Should have known better...
We had a crazy laughable afternoon around here. While we were listening to Tony Bennett (Grace likes to do her ballet dancing to him and Will is mesmerized by the little light show Windows Media Player puts on during the songs...and for me, well, anything that is not Raffi or Wiggles is good!!!). Ok, back to the story...so during our Tony Bennett Will has a big explosion that requires a bath. I'm running the bath water and getting him pre-bath clean. I'm also simultaneously making a grilled cheese for Grace because of course she becomes ravenous during this time. So back to Will...he is laying naked on the changing table (you can probably guess what is coming next) when I drop something. I squat down to get it and feel something warm on my head. He is peeing on my head, just smiling the biggest grin in the world. Only a tiny bit got on the carpet (meaning most of it was in my hair). I am a little nervous about my mental state because I was actually glad. My hair is washable and the carpet is a lot harder to clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh boy,what a memory. Reminded me of the sign at Jimmy John's "Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue." Or something like that. Guess it was your day to be the statue.
Post a Comment